[Loch-Ruadh] Home and gone again

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 4 20:40:48 PST 2005

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:

  We got home safe and sound. I was home for all of an hour and a half before leaving again. I am now sitting in a hotel room in Weslaco, all alone and BORED!!! I'll be gone all week and will miss populace. Please post the notes from populace so that I have something to read on Thursday night.

  We'll miss you at Populace and I'll try to remeber to post notes in a timely manner.

  The secret of the bribe is not available. I enjoy the spoils too well !!! That quilt will be just lovely in our tent.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!