[Loch-Ruadh] GW Land trip

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:10:08 PST 2005

I will be leaving Friday morning around 8:00. I have room for 3 riders in my
car. I order to avoid taking my garage pavilion, I need room in somebody's
tent.
Did we want to set the corner post(s) for the land on this trip, or at a
later date? We have everything needed to set the posts and it sounds like we
will have plenty of people to do the job. We would just need a ruling on
where to set the "inland" post.

On 12/30/05, Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:

> Greetings all
>
> Time to start detailed planning for the trip to the land.
>
> On the 26th I will be leaving with a trailer full of tents etc to get
> setup for the GW Land working party.  So far Rolf, Dad and Padraig have
> volunteered to go on the 26th. Which is the exact number my truck will carry
> comfortably. a 5th person may ride out that day but they should be short
> legged.
>
> Any one who wants a tent set up please get the tent and whatever else they
> need setup to me by Wed the 25th.  Also anything they want to send in the
> way of tools, food, drink etc.
>
> What I will be taking/providing for the trip:
> For camping:
> 1 - 12 X 16 tent (sleeps 4)
> 2 - 10 X 10 Easy ups
> 1  - Table
> 1  - Big camp stove
> 1  - Tent heater
> 2  - 20LB bottles of gas
> 2  - lanterns (with a couple of small propane bottles)
> 1  - Large cooler of food, water and beer
>
> For working on the land:
> 1  - Lawn Mower (self propelled - type) and fuel for same
> 1  - Weed Eater with extra line and fuel for same
> 1  - Leaf rake
> 1  - Garden rake
> 1  - Standard shovel
> 1  - Square nosed shovel
> 2  - Rotary hand seed/fertilizer spreaders
> 1  - Wheel barrow (1 yard capacity - suitable for mixing concrete)
> 4  - Bags of ant killer (the Over and Out once a season stuff)
> 1  - Medium Loppers
> 1  - Long Distance Lopper limb cutter
> 1  - Mattock/Pick
> 1  - Hand Hatchet
>
> Please send me a list of stuff you want to go in my trailer and when you
> will be coming out to the land.
>

> We still need to coordinate meals, etc.
> Would anyone like to volunteer to coordinate the meals and travel for the
> follow on group(s)?
>

> Alric

Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)