[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 06:30:08 PST 2005

Me too and I'm definately a firl. I think God thought
of that when he gave me three boys. We used to have
mud day at my house. We'd flood the backyard and play
in the mud.

--- Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Now wait a minute!  I like to get dirty, play with
> bugs and hit things and
> I'm definitely not a guy!!!!
>
> Gwen
> Loch Ruadh Rocks!!
>

> >From: "Tim Cantley" <yukon505 at hotmail.com>
> >To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
> >Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)
> >Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:01:52 -0600
> >
> >I wish Francesca could see your response, Padraig.
> I've tried many times
> >to explain things like this to her and end up
> stating, "it's a guy thing"
> >:)  She still doesn't understand why little boys
> like to get dirty, play
> >with bugs and hit things.  Hey, it's a guy thing :)
> >
> >Sean
> >

> >From: "Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain"
> <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org>
> >To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra,
> SCA,Inc."
> ><loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)
> >Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:28:54 -0600
> >
> >Hilarious and true, except for one thing:  all men
> know the "why" about all
> >these items, we have just never figured out how to
> explain it to women.  I
> >think it is gender linked - you HAVE to be male to
> understand it, just as
> >there are things you HAVE to be female to
> understand.  ;-)
> >
> >Padraig
> >
> >Gwenllian wrote:
> >>

> >>Subject: Men's gifts
> >>With the holidays approaching, use these Shopping
> Rules for Men's  Gifts
> >>
> >>Rule #1:
> >>
> >>When in doubt - buy him a cordless drill. It does
> not  matter if
> >>he already has one. I have a friend who owns 17
> and he has yet  to
> >>complain.  As a man, you can never have too many
> cordless drills. No  one
> >>knows why.
> >>
> >>Rule #2:
> >>
> >>If you cannot afford a cordless drill, buy  him
> anything with the
> >>word ratchet or socket in it. Men love saying
> those two  words.
> >>"Hey George, can I borrow your ratchet?" "OK.
> "By-the-way, are
> >>you  through with my 3/8-inch socket yet?" Again,
> no one  knows
> >>why.
> >>

> >>Rule #3:
> >>
> >>If you are really, really broke, buy him  anything
> for his car. A
> >>99-cent  ice scraper, a small bottle of deicer  or
> something to hang from
> >>his  rear view mirror. Men love gifts for  their
> cars. No one knows why.
> >>

> >>Rule #4:
> >>
> >>Do not buy men socks. Do not  buy men ties. And
> never buy men bathrobes.
> >>I was told that if God had wanted  men to wear
> bathrobes, he
> >>wouldn't have invented Jockey shorts.
> >>

> >>Rule  #5:
> >>

> >>You can buy men new remote controls to replace the
> ones they  have
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown