[Loch-Ruadh] Travel

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 14:40:02 PST 2005

Sean,
  Your frequency of travel would only be fun if you had won the lottery and were traveling to places that you WANTED to go, and could take your lovely fiancee with you.

  Catrin

Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I've been told by some that they wish they could have my job so they could
travel around the country and see all the different places. Well I'm here
to tell you, it's all highly overrated!!! After spending the whole week up
here in Massachusetts going through a training class and enduring the
temperatures the entire week that you all had there in Dallas on Wednesday,
I was really looking forward to coming home tonight. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This afternoon, a snowstorm blew through and dumped 4 inches of snow in
about 2 hours here in Providence, RI just after I got to the airport. Of
course they closed the airport for the rest of the day (I heard the same
thing happened at Boston's Logan airport) and now I'm stuck here in
Providence for the night with no car and no where to go. At least I was
able to get a hotel for the night so I have some place to sleep other than
the airport itself. I guess that was payback for my customer for next week
cancelling/delaying our work next week and my not having to go to Farkansas.
I should have done my happy,happy dance a little more quietly :)

Oh well,

Live and well in Rhode Island (for the night)
Sean the Traveler