[Loch-Ruadh] Travel

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 14:42:56 PST 2005

Tom was just in MA. He said it was miserable. Now he's
in Indiana driving in a nasty snow storm. He's
following the storm to NJ. Poor baby. i'm so glad I
don't live in the Midwest anymore...

--- Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've been told by some that they wish they could
> have my job so they could
> travel around the country and see all the different
> places.  Well I'm here
> to tell you, it's all highly overrated!!!  After
> spending the whole week up
> here in Massachusetts going through a training class
> and enduring the
> temperatures the entire week that you all had there
> in Dallas on Wednesday,
> I was really looking forward to coming home tonight.
>  But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>   This afternoon, a snowstorm blew through and
> dumped 4 inches of snow in
> about 2 hours here in Providence, RI just after I
> got to the airport.  Of
> course they closed the airport for the rest of the
> day (I heard the same
> thing happened at Boston's Logan airport) and now
> I'm stuck here in
> Providence for the night with no car and no where to
> go.  At least I was
> able to get a hotel for the night so I have some
> place to sleep other than
> the airport itself.  I guess that was payback for my
> customer for next week
> cancelling/delaying our work next week and my not
> having to go to Farkansas.
>   I should have done my happy,happy dance a little
> more quietly :)
>
> Oh well,
>
> Live and well in Rhode Island (for the night)
> Sean the Traveler

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown