[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Today / I need feedback

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 11:20:33 PST 2005

That is a very good question about the reminders!!
Let's ask the Chronicler as it is his job to post the
reminders for all functions. Any words Padraig??
Vivian

======

It is my guess that one of the following happened.

1) We assumed since heavy fighter practice and Rapier
had cancelled their practices so that people could
prepare for next weekend's holiday that Archery was
also cancelled.

2) Padraig and I are in the process of turning office
duties over and I assumed he'd send out the missive..
and he thought I would.

3) a combination of 1 and 2..

or finally

4) Padraig and I have been sneakin' the spiked nog and
while it sounded like a good idea to post the
reminder.. we just couldn't focus on the keyboard long
enough to type anything but "ho ho ho..where's the
rum??".

In all seriousness though, I truly thought the
practice had been cancelled with the others. And since
it was not listed on the calendar (and hadn't been for
the past 2 months) and hadn't been brought to my
attention by the Archery marshal as needing to be
added.. I simply went along with the assumption. I
apologise and will endeavor to do better.

I will be working on the calendar next week. ie:
additions, updates and information changes.

Happy weekend before Christmas all!

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra