[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Today / I need feedback

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Dec 18 13:35:47 PST 2005

At 10:32 AM 12/18/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Last time I looked at the calendar it was
>sparse too. So, I've naturally lost and out of
>circulation. Miss all of you guys!
>Emma

Emma, you will find that we (Loch Ruadh) usually cut way back on our
activities during this time of year.  There are so many school, church,
scout and sport activities going on, along with decorating and shopping,
that we just don't have time for much else.  We try to squeeze in a couple
of things in Dec. and that is all.  Most of the things we do are a "hey,
I've got a couple of hours tonight, do you want to ???" type of get
together.  Sometimes a lot and sometimes not at all.

But, come January we will be going like gang busters again.  We will be
needing an SCA boost about then.  Right now I am already looking forward to
it!  Hang in there.

Bicé