[Loch-Ruadh] From the Marshalate

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jan 6 21:05:33 PST 2005

Doesn't Morgan live in the Steppes?  ;-)  It makes sense that he would be at their fighter practices.

While I'm not against going to Steppes fighter practice, it would probably work out better for the fighters of the group overall if we invited Centurion Morgan to come to one of our fighter practices.  (Plus anyone else who wanted to come along - the more the merrier, after all.)

Padraig
  Cathal wrote:

  Centurian Morgan has been at every Steppes FP ive ever attended. So we might want to make it up there around march to get our authorizations.

  -- Cathal