[Loch-Ruadh] bloody mouse

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:22:16 PST 2005

just received this from another tech that I work with.

Hi everyone,  you will enjoy this story.

I had a user today call me and say that their mouse was bleeding.  So I went
to look at it and saw the mouse with this purple slime appearing to have
seeped from it.  So the first thing I do is look at the bottom rim of the
cabinet right above it, where I found more of this slime.  After having the
user open the cabinet we found that a bottle of soap had leaked on the
mouse.

The proceeding was a factual story that actually happened to me about 30
minutes ago.

Chris

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape