[Loch-Ruadh] bloody mouse

Dana Mac mac_an_ghabhann at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 08:07:09 PST 2005

Thanks!! I really needed something to bring a smile to my face today.

Dana
PS
See all you folks attending Gulf War tonight. Please bring a chair if you don't want to sit on the floor. If everyone shows up seating places will be at a premium.

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
just received this from another tech that I work with.

Hi everyone, you will enjoy this story.

I had a user today call me and say that their mouse was bleeding. So I went
to look at it and saw the mouse with this purple slime appearing to have
seeped from it. So the first thing I do is look at the bottom rim of the
cabinet right above it, where I found more of this slime. After having the
user open the cabinet we found that a bottle of soap had leaked on the
mouse.

The proceeding was a factual story that actually happened to me about 30
minutes ago.

Chris

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape