[Loch-Ruadh] Help with Authorization Card

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:49:49 PST 2005

I need the assistance of any in Loch Ruadh who may have the ear of our
Kingdom Earl Marshal. I was authorized to fight for Ansteorra at Three
kings in November 2004. I was told to expect my Authorization Card in
3-4 weeks. Since that time, I have sent several emails inquiring about
the status of my Card which has not yet arrived. No response was ever
recieved to my inquiries. I would like to cross this off of my list of
things to acquire before Gulf Wars.

If anyone can help in having my Card sent to me soon, I would consider
myself in your debt. Thank you and God Bless Loch Ruadh!!!

--
Kazimierz od Wolin
Resident of Loch Ruadh