[Loch-Ruadh] Chronicler's Meeting

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jan 20 22:02:57 PST 2005

There will be a short meeting for the Chronicler's Deputies on Saturday, 22
January, after the Garb Workshop at Alric and Fiona's to discuss each of the
deputies putting together an issue of the Scarlet Letter in the coming year.
I would like to meet around 6:00pm - the meeting should last no more than
half an hour.

If you are not already one of my deputies but would like to learn about the
Chronicler's Office and help out in putting together an issue of the
newsletter (perhaps with a view to putting in a bid for the Office when I
open it later this year), please feel free to sit in.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum