[Loch-Ruadh] Chronicler's Meeting

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Fri Jan 21 07:06:39 PST 2005

Padraig,

As one of your Deputies (in this carnation.. or again.. or...  well you get
the idea...) I need to let you and my fellow Chronicler Deputies know that
due to mundane life I cannot make the garb workshop. I will try to make it
to Alric and Fiona's about 6pmish but please do not wait for me. Is there a
way that if we cannot make it until time for the ISTHP that I can get the
information? I even "voluneteer" to put together one of the issues just let
me know when!

Magdalea/Pook
P.S. Part of the mundane life that will keep me from making Garb Workshop
and possibly the Chroniclers meeting will be at the party Satruday night! :)
I know everyone will help make Rebecca feel welcome in our little bit of
choas :)