[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting Notes from Jan 5, 2005

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Fri Jan 7 06:49:05 PST 2005

And my thanks to Catrin for her great note taking. I miss not being able to make Populace metings. This at least semi-keeps in "in the loop" as to whats happening. I cant complain as my new work schedule is a great one (only 3 nights a week, Tue Wed THur) but it limits my making Shire wed meetings...  sigh.

Magdalea/Pook
  PS Many thanks to Catrin for her great note taking job. Without them I could not post this message.

  In service,

  Dana