[Loch-Ruadh] Help, help!

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 7 16:31:14 PST 2005

My friend Toki (Pam) is coming to 12th Night tomorrow and has invited a friend to come with her.  Her friend, Claire, has no garb.  Toki doesn't have enought garb to outfit them both.  I told her to contact the event people and they would have garb, but she wants her friend to look nice and period, so I told her I would ask around and see if someone would bring some loaner garb for a woman, about size 2X.  I think they are going to be there about noon and are leaving before the event is over.  Toki's (Pam's) number is 940-642-8736, if anyone wants to call her and get more details.  I am going to bardic and will ask around and see what I can find there, feel free to call or e-mail me if you need.

Terrence