[Loch-Ruadh] Award Recommendations for Lughnasad

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Jul 17 21:59:24 PDT 2005

Time's a-wastin'!

If you know of anyone who you think should get an award in Court at
Lughnasad, the time to make the recommendation is now!  Otherwise, there
won't be time for Their Royal Majesties to approve the award, get the
scrolls completed and sent to be presented at our event!  Any surely there
must be at least one person in the Shire that you believe deserves an award.

See the attached document for information on the awards given in Ansteorra,
guidelines on who should be recommended for an award, and even example
recommendation letters.  If you don't choose to use a letter, the Kingdom
has an online form available at http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php.
Make sure that any recommendations you make are copied to the Seneschal
(unless of course the recommendation is for an award for her).  If you are
using the online form, be sure to click the "Print" button for a hardcopy to
give to Catrin before clicking the "Send" button.

If you have any questions about award recommendations, please feel free to
contact me, or any other Loch Ruadh "old-timer", and we'll be glad to help
out.  If you can't open the attachment or if it does not come through, let
me know and I will send a copy directly to your email address.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.