[Loch-Ruadh] Re: July's Populace meeting place?

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 15:17:50 PDT 2005

In answer to Polydore's questions regarding Golden
Corral as a possible populace meeting place. I called
the manager today...

The occupancy of the room is between 50-55.

Dinner is not required to come into the room for the
meeting HOWEVER the manager did make it say that
because the room is free and ours only from 6pm until
9pm that he would prefer to have dinner patrons in
that room. In his words "We don't want to hold a room
for 50 and only have 5 people pay to eat."

Lady Kat
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

=====================

Two question... do they require everybody to eat? Many
resturants do
and How many people does this back room seat? Figure a
minimun os 60 needed.
PP!

As an option for July's populace,

The Golden Corral at 3517 Alta Mere Dr, Fort Worth, TX
76116 Phone: (817) 377-1034 said that they do not
charge a fee for reserving a private room as long as a
reservation is made.

Prices are as follows:

Adult Buffet $8.99 plus drink
This includes salad, dinner, and dessert bars.
Children 3.99 - 5.99 dependant on age

They also have misc entrees that can be ordered in
place of the buffet. Prices vary.

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"