[Loch-Ruadh] Re: July's Populace meeting place?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Jun 23 18:58:37 PDT 2005

At 03:17 PM 6/23/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>In answer to Polydore's questions regarding Golden
>Corral as a possible populace meeting place. I called
>the manager today...
>

>The occupancy of the room is between 50-55.

My Hubby and I ate there the other night and I looked this
room over.  It is a little larger than the one at IHOP, I think,
but it is all tables and seems a lot roomier to me.  I counted
table seating for 52 or 54 but there is room to put in at least
4 more tables that seat 4.  Also, 3 of the tables seat 6 each,
which may not mean much but I thought it was nice.

Bicé