[Loch-Ruadh] Tiggy Late to Kragenworth Keep Bardic

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Thu Mar 31 17:29:20 PST 2005

Hey, everyone --

Tiggy here.

It is that time of again . . .

The passing of the cloak.

I'd like to try to make it, but I work until about midnight or 1am.

Now, I've been at Kragenworth until 5am before . . .

Will there still be frivolity to be had?

Or will it just be the dead-dog party?

I am a bard, and am not above offering pretty things in hand . . .
If it helps, I can have largesse in hand, and will be in the mood for some good bardcraft.  :)

I may also have a challenge to make that evening . . .

Anybody interested?

Much Thanx,

Tiggy