[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe

Prohero prohero1 at charter.net
Sun Mar 20 13:42:26 PST 2005

Laura, Morgan, The Trailer and I all got home around 630 am sunday
morning.
It was an uneventful trip, tho we did have to make a quick retreat from
a gas station in
Shreveport as there were cops all around and they were beginning to
block off the streets.
Not sure what was going on but I thought it best to move on and refuel
at another location... :-D
We went to bed,   Morgan has been playing video games all day so he is
well occupied!

I apprecate all the help when Laura had her difficulties.  It's great to
have friends one can depend on
in an emergency.   Thank you all so much!

I want to thank everyone for the help with Cearell's , Angies and
Morgans things, especially packing
the trailer.   Good job Dolche!  It rode good.   I didn't get the combo
to the lock but Avin said it was
packed so tight it wouldn't be prudent to open it, so I didnt worry
about it.
Hope everyone had a safe trip and for those of you who stayed Saturday
nite, I hope you are still dry!

Dunstan and Just Laura