[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 18:16:16 PST 2005

Constance  and Vigulf  are home
We got in about 5:45 this evening.
We are tired.
We are so glad Ld.Cearell's  doing so much better.
Thanks is not enough to all who came so swiftly to our camp site,They were Angels of God.
Vi vat Chieourgeons

Prohero <prohero1 at charter.net> wrote:
Laura, Morgan, The Trailer and I all got home around 630 am Sunday
morning.
It was an uneventful trip, tho we did have to make a quick retreat from
a gas station in
Shreveport as there were cops all around and they were beginning to
block off the streets.
Not sure what was going on but I thought it best to move on and refuel
at another location... :-D
We went to bed, Morgan has been playing video games all day so he is
well occupied!

I appreciate all the help when Laura had her difficulties. It's great to
have friends one can depend on
in an emergency. Thank you all so much!

I want to thank everyone for the help with Cearell's , Angies and
Morgans things, especially packing
the trailer. Good job Dolche! It rode good. I didn't get the combo
to the lock but Avin said it was
packed so tight it wouldn't be prudent to open it, so I didn't worry
about it.
Hope everyone had a safe trip and for those of you who stayed Saturday
nite, I hope you are still dry!

Dunstan and Just Laura

I am what I am,
   Be true to yourself 1st.