[Loch-Ruadh] Shire property from GW

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 08:54:51 PST 2005

We have two tables and the poles for the kitchen pavillion. We can store
them until a trip to the shed can be scheduled.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape