[Loch-Ruadh] Shire property from GW

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Mar 26 18:51:42 PST 2005

I took the Shire and House Mac tables I was carrying, a banner stand, a tub full of kitchen stuff, some tiki torch cans, and a bucket full of miscellaneous stuff including a pair of pliers over to Alarics today.  I still have two tiki torch stands and all the sheet wall stakes.

Terrence

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
If you carried anything back from Gulf War that belongs to the Shire would you please make arrangements with me to get it returned to its proper storage space?
I will be making room in my garage tomorrow. You can drop stuff off at my house if you cannot store it until a date is  set up at populace meeting to get everything back into the storage shed. If you can store the stuff you have please send me an email letting me know what you have that belongs to the Shire.

Thank you,

Dana
Shire Seneschal