[Loch-Ruadh] Last nights S & I

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Tue May 10 06:58:24 PDT 2005

You know the ghost stories were nice, but I had to sleep here last  night!

Right after the last person left, I closed the windows and  door, then pulled
the curtains closed which were stuck in the chair Catrin  was in. I leave the
room for just a minute and come back, and they are stuck  right back in that
chair! OK, I am thinking that Catrin has some kind of a link  to the "spirit
world" for ghosts at two houses to like her!  LOL   Either that or it just
wanted to watch everyone go home!

Dolce #333
"I'm only half  evil!"