[Loch-Ruadh] Meeting location options

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Tue May 10 09:00:02 PDT 2005

As discussed at Populace and re-iterated in the posted Meeting Notes, we are
once again in the market for a new Populace location.
The restaurants I have details for are as follows:

Empress Cafe
4421 South Freeway
ft. Worth, TX 76115
(I-35 and Seminary)
They are open 5:00 pm - 9:00pm Wednesday nights. We would have to gather
elsewhere for coffee if we wanted to talk longer.
The meeting room is free and can be closed off from the main seating area.
Dinner Buffet is $7.99 for adults $4.25 6-9, and $3.40 3-5. You can also
order from the menu.

River Oaks Steakhouse
4335 River Oaks Blvd
Ft. Worth, TX 76114
(West of 199 on River Oaks Blvd)
They are open until 9:00pm Wednesday nights. We would have to gather
elsewhere for coffee if we wanted to talk longer.
The meeting room is free.
They have a salad bar for $3.99, salad bar and baked potato $4.99, steak,
chicken, porkchop etc. entrees from $6.99 - $13.99. You order cafeteria
style, and they bring your entree to the table.

If anyone has details for other locations please post them here.
If not these are our current choices.
We need to reach a majority concensus as soon as possible to reserve the
space for June's Populace, so post your preferences here.

Catrin
per Dana