[Loch-Ruadh] Fighters!

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 12:54:53 PDT 2005

Greetings All!

Sorry I didn't make it to fighter practice.  I did have a message/request to
deliver.  At our bardic, Duchess Willow asked for as many Loch Ruadh
fighters as possible to join them at Steppes, to participate in the
torchlight tourney on FRIDAY night.  It seems that part of the pre-wedding
scenario is a battle between Falconrose fighters (representing the
bride-to-be) and those fighters fighting for Clan Caddahl (representing the
groom-to-be).  According to Her Grace, the wedding is contingent on the
outcome of the battle.
I was very remiss in not posting this request sooner, but we went to the
land and it slipped my mind.  If you have the energy, after setting up
Friday, please consider being a part of what sounds like a very enjoyable
evening.
Thanks for your time.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!