[Loch-Ruadh] Fighters!

coltjanes at charter.net coltjanes at charter.net
Sun May 22 18:52:18 PDT 2005

To my Lady Gwenllian and Her Grace Duchess Willow;

It would be my honor and duty as a protectorate of Falconrose to answer your call for fighters. I only hope we can get there in time.

For honor and glory, blood & strength, my sword is yours to command my Lady & Your Grace

Arias Yanes "De la Villa Lobo"