[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Notes

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri May 6 14:19:52 PDT 2005

Very informative. We should do something like this for Elfsea. I know we
have tried a few times, but not been as successful as you guys.

<snip, snip>

>Water bearer Rules: Water bearers must be at least 14 years old or
responsible youth fighters.

The rule is they must be 14 to be on an active field and a field is active
even when a hold has been called. Younger Waterbearers may water anywhere
except on the field. I have not seen an exclusion yet for youth fighters,
though that could make sense for those allowed on the given field anyway as
fighters. There has been much talk at the Society level between the
Marshals, Chirurgeons, Waterbearers, and the BOD about this.

Caelin on Andrede
ER Deputy Society Chirurgeon