[Loch-Ruadh] upcoming schedule

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 1 07:02:26 PST 2005

As for myself...

Three Kings: planning to camp, may get vetoed but will daytrip if so.

Bordermarch Autumn Melees: probably go to Bradleah for The Littlest Event.

Yule Revel: probably day trip

Gulf War: daytrip...lol...just kidding, am currently planning to go.

Terrence

Terry Varner <tdv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Just checking, what is everybodys schedule for coming events?

Three Kings: we are camping

Border Wars: undecided

Yule Revel: we are going and staying in cabins for Friday and Saturday night.

Gulf War: We are going if there is a War.

We need to get a head count for war so we can see if we have our minimum attendance or if we should invite from outside the group. We should probably discuss it at this Populace, so try to get back with your answer even if the answer is no. So we can discuss it.

Thanks