[Loch-Ruadh] yuel revel

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 20:39:31 PST 2005

what about $$$$$$$$$    we are like y'all  mostly broke  and even gas is
precious   i still have to clear it with my lady       wolfie

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 11/01/2005 8:56:54 AM
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] yuel revel
>
> Wolfie,
> Maybe we can get in a cabin together and anybody else
> who didn't get back to Tegared on time.
> Emma
>
> --- Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Check out http://www.oakdalepark.com/location.htm,
> > but by now the cabins are
> > likely rented out.
> >
> > On 11/1/05, John Stegall <j_greywolf at earthlink.net>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >  *does any one know what the cost is on the cabins
> > at yule*
> > > *and how far in advance they have to be reserved
> > we have always day trip
> > > not sure on this year ( just my idea not grannie's
> > ) wolfie*
> > >   wolfie !
> > > j_greywolf at earthlink.net
> > > Why Wait if a good book isn't around read the good
> > book

> > --
> > Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
> > (Kaz the Sinister)
> >

> Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.