[Loch-Ruadh] Possible Yule Issue of the Scarlet Letter

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Nov 3 13:40:59 PST 2005

As I brought up at Populace last night, I am considering putting out a
Yule issue of the Scarlet Letter.  However, to do so, I need input!

Yule-themed artwork, stories, poetry, articles on how Christmas was
celebrated in Period, recipes (both Period and mondern ones you'd like to
share), tales of Yule Revels past that stand out in your memory, and
anything else Yule/Christmas related.

Deadline:  26 November, so I can put the issue together in time for
December Populace.

Send all items to chronicler at lochruadh.org, or get them to me in hardcopy.

In Service,
Padraig