[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

karl browder karlbro at msn.com
Tue Nov 8 03:22:35 PST 2005

Greetings to all

Just wondering if the fletching tools were available for me to borrow.  If so who do I need to contact to obtain them.  If not in use of course.  I may be contacted here or at my home info: email karlbro at msn<mailto:karlbro at msn> or by phone (817)441-6131.  Thanks.

Kaz,  just wanted to make contact and see if everything is still a go for this weekend.  If so do I need to bring anything or does anything need to be done before our departure???

Also does the event have an archery practice area, in the event I am ready to shoot the Royal round??  I will be using new heavier arrows, should I have them ready and would like a couple of shots beforehand to adjust.

Thanks again and grace to all

Karl