[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara and baby

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Tue Nov 29 01:55:02 PST 2005

All,

I wanted everyone to know that Ceara had her baby boy this morning at 12:54
am.  Alexander James Buckner is doing fine.  At birth he weighed 7 lbs 15 oz
and was about 19 inches long.  Ceara is doing fine as well.  I just talked
to her and I will be going by the hospital here soon to see her before I
head to the airport to catch a flight to Roanoke, VA.  I'll be back tomorrow
night and will hopefully be able to get pictures of her and the baby then.
I'll try to bring them to Yule Revel.

Just so you're aware, she won't have access to email until after the first
of the year so I'll pass on any words you'd like to say to her

Sean/GrandpaTim