[Loch-Ruadh] Smoked Turkey

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 22 16:23:02 PST 2005

You need to start with something that will maintain the burn, such as the feet or the waddle. Then slowly add the giblets to the doddle in the bowl, and you should be able to maintain the burn in the bowl rather than the draw hole. Follow with the bone and meat evenly ground, and add feathers as the flavour diminishes.

Crandall, Gosling, Olde Coot

DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I need some good ideas.  I was trying to smoke a turkey for Thanksgiving, but the giblets keep cloging up the bong.  WHAT CAN I DO?

Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri