[Loch-Ruadh] OT -- job opening

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 5 07:53:47 PDT 2005

I have been promoted to a new position which I will start on the 12th, so my position will be open.  My boss has said he will post the job listing soon.  I thought I'd give everyone here a heads up in case someone is looking for an office job.  This is a really nice place to work, very relaxed environment and a nice boss.  The position is salaried, pay is so-so, but health insurance is free for the employee and reasonable for dependants.  PeopleSoft experience is helpful, as are Excel and Word.  If you'd like more information, please email me offlist.  To apply for the job, go to:

https://www.unthscjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp

and create a user name and password.  The job listing will be under "accounting", Accounts Payable Clerk II.

If the above link doesn't work, try this:

http://www.hsc.unt.edu/

click on Career Opportunities on the left hand side, follow the instructions.

If the job isn't listed this week, it will be by early next week, so keep trying back.

Good luck!

Madelina