[Loch-Ruadh] stuff needed for home Hurricane victims

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 14:32:20 PDT 2005

Hi y'all. There are many things this family needs.
Like a microwave, silverware, knives, bedding,
dressers, beds, teenage entertainment, but most of all
rides. I can't afford to take them around anymore...
(They gave me gas money Saturday) but I've been
driving them around for the last month.
They live in Arlington and there is no public
transportation, so they're depending on public
transportation to get around.
I also need to find out where to get free mental
health medicines for the son who's experiencing Post
traumatic syndrome. They went to pick up his scripps
yesterday and they were over 200 dollars.
Emma

--- Gabrielle de Luxton <gabydlux at swbell.net> wrote:

> Erin,
>
> Do you still need items for your hurricane family. I
> a set of dishes and canisters if those would be
> helpful?
>
> Gabby

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Winston Churchill