[Loch-Ruadh] stuff needed for home Hurricane victims

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:59:26 PDT 2005

    My roomate here in dallas is currently in nursing school -Baylor, Louise
Herrington center in dntn Dallas- and will grad in Dec. as a BSN RN. She is
interning at Presby in Dallas, and eventually wants to major in psychiatry.
She told me tomorrow that she would look for pamphlets at the hospital for
mental heath, but as for getting meds for free their best best is to sign up
for medicaid, because there isn't really any place that helps with the costs
of psychiatric meds. He can go to a county hospital like Parkland that we
have for Dallas county and he might get a free assessment, but off the top
of her head she couldn't think of anything else. Hopefully the pamphlets
will offer more help. I know Pookie is a nurse......she might know more
about Tarrant county assistance.

    I wish I could offer more help, it's hard when I'm all the way over here
and I'm struggling myself to survive and start a family, but I will most
definatly keep them in my prayers...which can be better than anything
materialistic. I hope the best for them, and all the rest of the victims.

Ceara