[Loch-Ruadh] jobs needed

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 21:45:43 PDT 2005

I have a few pleas for jobs...
So here they are:

I know of a man in shelter who was a Longshoreman. He
is skilled in construction and has had experience w/
prep cooking and dish washing.
His wife is looking into renewing her beautician's
license... so she would like a job at a beauty parlor.

Another lady I have met used to work as an assistant
at the zoo and would like a job helping at the zoo...
but would be happy with any job.

If anybody knows of any openings, please email me.
Emma

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown