[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: [theroguesofscotland] Buy a Rogues DVD Online and Donate to the Red Cross!

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 6 20:20:48 PDT 2005

friendandfro <therogues at mailblocks.com> wrote:To: theroguesofscotland at yahoogroups.com
From: "friendandfro" <therogues at mailblocks.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 02:57:07 -0000
Subject: [theroguesofscotland] Buy a Rogues DVD Online and Donate to the Red Cross!

Hello Everyone,

The Rogues wanted you all to know that everytime someone buys a Made in Texas DVD
online from CDBaby (or our website) all of our proceeds for that sale will go to the Red
Cross.  CDBaby has a special Hurricane Assistance section on their website, or just go
straight to this link, http://cdbaby.com/cd/theroguesdvd .  It's nice to be able to do
something, and this is a win/win for the buyer and the hurricane victims.  By the way, the
DVD is already on sale, so that makes it an even better deal.  If you already have it, maybe
you could buy it as a gift for someone else.  Thanks for your support, and we'll try to keep
you updated on how much has been donated to the Red Cross from the sale of this DVD.  Please forward this on to your friends who may not be on our e-group.

Slainté

Don't forget!  www.therogues.com  The best source of information on The Rogues.

Celtic music Celtic band Genres of music List of music genres