[Loch-Ruadh] Demi Demo at Sycamore Elementry

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 6 21:24:32 PDT 2005

The demo is at Sycamore Elementary School Library, Tues.
Sept. 13th, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. (You may arrive as early as
5 PM to set up; we must be out of the school by 8:00 PM).

For those of you who have banners to loan for this Demo,
I will be able to pick them up at populace meeting
Wednesday night. You can call to make arrangements for
pickup, if populace meeting is not convenient for you.

The banners will be displayed all week (the 12th to the 16th)
and will be well taken care of (locked up). They will be returned
promptly, either at Officers' Meeting or at October Populace.
If you would like them returned sooner, that can be arranged,
too.

Also, many of the teachers (and the librarian) are really excited
about this and have asked about "costumes." So, if any of you
are interested in loaning some garb (smaller sizes than I have)
they would really appreciate it.

Many thanks to those who have already donated banners and
garb.

//Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
817-293-0345 - home
682-465-3186 - cell