[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 3 08:24:47 PDT 2006

I am so glad you came and had a good time.

I also want to congratulate Squire Squirrel Cathal again, but then one of
the first things he ever said to me was "I'm gonna be a Knight" and I'm glad
to see he has taken a big step towards his goal.  I'm sorry I missed the
stories Saturday night but walking any more that evening was just out of the
question.

I haven't seen anything from Caerell after sleeping with 4 women Saturday
night. Do you think he just might still be recovering?

And last but not least I want to thank Aingeal and Caerell for setting up
all of my camping stuff and everyone that helped us tear down and load the
trailer...Rose, Flora, Cathal, Avin, House Falconrose, Ambrielle, Aingeal
and Caerell. I really appreciated all the help and convincing it took to get
me to Crown Tourney. I really enjoyed myself.

Dana

Rose wrote:
I had a great birthday! What more could a girl ask for
alcohol and chocolate. Thank everyone for the surprise
cake that was waiting for me at Crown.
I wish to congratulate Cathal again and to say I
enjoyed the stories that were told by the camp light
Saturday night.
Rose