[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Apr 3 12:07:26 PDT 2006

At 10:24 AM 4/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I am so glad you came and had a good time.

Rose, I am glad you had a good birthday with all the required chocolates
and stuff.  Sorry I missed it but maybe next year?

>I also want to congratulate Squire Squirrel Cathal again, but then one of
>the first things he ever said to me was "I'm gonna be a Knight" and I'm glad
>to see he has taken a big step towards his goal.  I'm sorry I missed the
>stories Saturday night but walking any more that evening was just out of the
>question.

Also congrats to Squire Cathal;  after his "gonna be a Knight"  statement, the
enthusiasm was wild.  I am glad to say it has not diminished.

>I haven't seen anything from Caerell after sleeping with 4 women Saturday
>night. Do you think he just might still be recovering?

I'm not sure he survived; has anyone heard anything about a wake??

>And last but not least I want to thank Aingeal and Caerell for setting up
>all of my camping stuff and everyone that helped us tear down and load the
>trailer...Rose, Flora, Cathal, Avin, House Falconrose, Ambrielle, Aingeal
>and Caerell. I really appreciated all the help and convincing it took to get
>me to Crown Tourney. I really enjoyed myself.

And you didn't have to take care of me and my stuff; a real holiday for you!
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Bicé