[Loch-Ruadh] 7 deadly sins quiz

Christina owlmoons at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:43:04 PDT 2006

Christina - Damn this is embarrassing.. I would have much rather been a
lusty sexpot.. or a sweety angel.. lol

You are Envy!
Wow... what a dreamer. Always wanting what you can't have, and always
dreaming of having more then you do. It's not the worst sin, and we're
all guilty of it - but you take it to the extreme! You are prone to
depression, often from things you can't obtain. Be a bit more positive,
you have a lot that others want too - so don't sit there being all
green! On the positive side, you tend to be a smart person - and can
often achieve the goals you set yourself.
Congratulations on being the overall harmless, and pretty normal one of
the 7 deadly sins :)