[Loch-Ruadh] 7 deadly sins quiz

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:59:59 PDT 2006

You Are Pride !
You're competitive about most things. And feel compelled
to constantly assure yourself of your greatness. But hey,
It's not all bad - maybe you are that good! You generally
look presentable, and are well educated because you wouldn't let
yourself be any other way. People are intimidated of you though,
so try and tone it down a bit - after all nobody is perfect.

Congratulations ... You are the 'Best Kept' of the 7 deadly sins!