[Loch-Ruadh] If I seem a little cranky

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 12:12:44 PDT 2006

Avin,
I am so sorry.  I can't imagine all of these things
going at once with out the need of a padded cell for
myself if I were in your shoes.
Are you in need of anything?
I will keep you and your sons in my prayers.
Hang in there, I hope things get better for you soon.
I think you need a break and I'm not talking about a
bone!
Rose.