[Loch-Ruadh] Hapy Birthday

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 11 15:47:34 PDT 2006

Today Chitta the Monkey celebrated his 74th birthday.  As I am sure we all remember Chitta is noted for making 14 Tarzan movies in the 30s & 40s.

  His career came crashing down in the mid 40s when Chitta developed drug and poo throwing additions.

  However, Chitta celebrated his birthday with all his friends.  Chitta was served diet coke and sugar free cake while all his friends sang:

  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
  You look like a monkey and smell like one too.

  True story as reported by MSNBC news today.

  Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri