[Loch-Ruadh] Donnybrook stuff

Tom Miller tbone2070 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:00:20 PDT 2006

Well. I forgot to search the shed for the Donnybrook stuff while I was
there at the trailer loading, but I didn't see it. I've contacted
several people with no luck. Is there anybody who remembers where the
Donnybrook stuff is? If I need to I will take some time off work
tomorow and see if Wolfie will let me come by and dig through the tubs
that are loaded on the trailer, but I would rather not if someone can
say "Yea, I know its in the blue tub we put on the trailer." or "I've
got it" or something like that.

Thank you
Thomas