[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad, Lugnuts, etc.

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 20:52:35 PDT 2006

Nuala,
  We are glad that you and your Lord enjoy our event and our company.
  The honor is ours in that you desire to be numbered among us.
  You enrich us with your skills, easy camaraderie, and friendship.

  catrin

  We were overwhelmed by thehonor and love you showed us by making us honorary members of your Shire.
We are proud to be recipients of this recognition and equally proud of
our association with Loch Ruadh.  We always have such a good time with
you folks and appreciate your abundant hospitality.

Nuala and Vinnie