[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 07:51:57 PDT 2006

Oh there's tons - but I should try to focus on one thing to learn from the book at a time
as I still have garb to make, songs & stories to write, recipes to invent, jewelry & pouces & boxes to craft, and fighting to learn! (I have all these ideas that I haven't had time to work on, since Warlord, that I've let marinate in my brain, while I gathered all sorts of info about the SCA - now I must produce them or my head will explode.)

  I thank you, though, for the offer.

  Achrann
  Protectorate of FalconRose Keep
  (and complete spaz)
Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  We can do that for you, are you sure there's nothing else???

Achrann wrote:
If there was just one page I could have a copy of, it would be "How to speak Forsoothly". Do you have a way to scan it?

Achrann
Protectorate of FalconRose Keep

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh