[Loch-Ruadh] Big Black Book

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Aug 18 14:11:27 PDT 2006

At 07:01 AM 8/18/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>If there was just one page I could have a copy of, it would be "How to
>speak Forsoothly".  Do you have a way to scan it?
>
>Achrann
>   Protectorate of FalconRose Keep

If you learn how, with you teach me?  I have been trying to speak better
for years and haven't made it yet.  One thing that might help is to forget
contractions.  That is the hardest thing for me to do.  Someone once told
me to pretend I was an Englishman and was speaking with the Queen (theirs
not ours).  That should intimidate you. <G>

Bicé